This code simulates an adaptive reading agent that learns to control its saccadic eye movements in order to read as quickly as possible.
- This program runs in a GUI. Simply double-click ARAS.jar to get started.
- On the first page, you specify the lengths of the words in the sentences for training and testing (e.g., 1 means a 1-letter word, 5 means a 5-letter word, etc).
- Source code is available upon request.
- Download ARAS.jar and double-click to run it. (You must have Java installed.)
- The program outputs its results in MATLAB code that can be used to plot the results. (It saves an M-file in the current directory.)