Use this program during fMRI scanning to cancel the scanner noise so you can hear your participants. The scanner noise from the previous TR will be used to cancel out sound during the next TR, allowing you to hear what a participant says.
- The precise repetition time (TR) may change slightly from day to day. You may need to calibrate the timing of the delay.
- This only works when participants are responding during a single TR. If they respond during two TRs in a row, the response from the first TR will interfere with the response during the second TR.
- Test this out during resting state data collection.
- Install ChucK from Princeton's site. Download ChucK.
- Next, use ChucK to run my program invert_delay_sound.ck (or to search for optimal delay loop length, use invert_delay_sound_search.ck)